Ira Greschler joined Stevens, Littman, Biddison, Tharp & Weinberg in 2015 and has been “Of Counsel” with Strickler Biddison Law since 2021. He was admitted to practice law in Colorado in 1981.
His practice includes Civil Litigation, Family Law, Bankruptcy and Mediation/Arbitration: involving disputes in areas of contract, partnership, limited liability companies, corporations, construction, and family law.
Year Joined Firm – 2015
Areas of Practice
- Civil litigation: including business disputes, construction disputes, employment matters, and personal injury.
- Family law: including complex dissolution of marriage, custody disputes, and dependency and neglect.
- Bankruptcy: including representation of debtors in Chapter 7 and 13, representation of creditors in chapter 7, 13, and 11.
- Mediation/Arbitration: involving disputes in areas of contract, partnership, limited liability companies, corporations, construction, and family law.
- State of Colorado October 21 1981
- United States District Court for the Colorado November 24, 1981
- 10th Circuit Court of Appeals February 19, 1999
- BA, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland Ohio (philosophy, history, psychology) 1978.
- JD, Washington University School of Law, St. Louis Missouri 1981
- Board member/president Boulder School Of Massage Therapy 1987-1992
- Fundraising Chair American Cancer Society for Boulder County Colorado 1993-1996
- Floor Manager, Great American Beer Festival 1988-2003
- Vice President Shady Creek HOA 2002-2004
- President Appleridge Park HOA 2012-2015
- Board of Trustees member and immediate past president Har HaShem Boulder Co. 2014-2016
- Board of Directors and Treasurer of Boulder Alano Club 2021-2023
- Colorado Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- St. Clair & Greschler P.C. (Pres.) 1990-2015
- Law Offices of Ira Greschler P.C. 1986-1990
- Thompson, Koeberle, Moreland, and Greschler 1984-1986
- Koeberle and Greschler 1982-1984
- Burdict and Koeberle 1981-1982