Ira Greschler joined Stevens, Littman, Biddison, Tharp & Weinberg in 2015. He was admitted to practice law in Colorado in 1981.
His practice includes Civil Litigation, Family Law, Bankruptcy and Mediation/Arbitration: involving disputes in areas of contract, partnership, limited liability companies, corporations, construction, and family law.
Year Joined Firm – 2015
Areas of Practice
- Civil litigation: including business disputes, construction disputes, employment matters, and personal injury.
- Family law: including complex dissolution of marriage, custody disputes, and dependency and neglect.
- Bankruptcy: including representation of debtors in Chapter 7 and 13, representation of creditors in chapter 7, 13, and 11.
- Mediation/Arbitration: involving disputes in areas of contract, partnership, limited liability companies, corporations, construction, and family law.
- State of Colorado October 21 1981
- United States District Court for the Colorado November 24, 1981
- 10th Circuit Court of Appeals February 19, 1999
- BA, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland Ohio (philosophy, history, psychology) 1978.
- JD, Washington University School of Law, St. Louis Missouri 1981
- Board member/president Boulder School Of Massage Therapy 1987-1992
- Fundraising Chair American Cancer Society for Boulder County Colorado 1993-1996
- Floor Manager, Great American Beer Festival 1988-2003
- Vice President Shady Creek HOA 2002-2004
- President Appleridge Park HOA 2012-2015
- Board of Trustees member and immediate past president Har HaShem Boulder Co. 2014-2016
- Colorado Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- St. Clair & Greschler P.C. (Pres.) 1990-2015
- Law Offices of Ira Greschler P.C. 1986-1990
- Thompson, Koeberle, Moreland, and Greschler 1984-1986
- Koeberle and Greschler 1982-1984
- Burdict and Koeberle 1981-1982