Mark E. Biddison was admitted to practice law in Colorado in 1988. His focus areas include business and commercial litigation, criminal defense, insurance litigation and personal injury. He has extensive trial experience.
Mark E. Biddison has more than 40 years of proven trial experience in business and commercial litigation, criminal defense, insurance litigation, and personal injury. His commitment to his clients is to provide effective and efficient representation of their legal rights, together with court-tested advice on how to sensibly and ethically resolve legal issues. Mark brings a real-world perspective forged over years of study, analysis, and trial and error. Mark’s experience includes all aspects of trial and appellate practice.
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California, 1980 J.D.
Honors: Moot Court Honors Board
- California State University, San Bernardino,
- Colorado, 1988
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit, 1989
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1990
- California Bar Association: 1980 – 2020 (Inactive 2021)
- United States District Court – Eastern District of California – 1981
- United States District Court – Northern District of California – 1986
- United States District Court – Central District of California – 1991