Mark E. Biddison was admitted to practice law in Colorado in 1988. His focus areas include business and commercial litigation, criminal defense, insurance litigation and personal injury. He has extensive trial experience.
Mark E. Biddison has more than 43 years of proven trial experience in business and commercial litigation, criminal defense, insurance litigation, and personal injury. His commitment to his clients is to provide effective and efficient representation of their legal rights, together with court-tested advice on how to sensibly and ethically resolve legal issues. Mark brings a real-world perspective forged over years of study, analysis, and trial and error. His experience includes all aspects of trial and appellate practice, as reflected in the following representative cases: Oakley v. City of Longmont, 890 F.2d 1128 (C.A.10 (Colo.) 1989); Magin v. DVCO Fuel Systems, Inc., 981 P2d 673 (Colo 1999); Woznicki v. Musick, 119 P.3d 567 (Colo. App. 2005); Musick v. Woznicki, 136 P.3d 244 (Colo. 2006).
Excellent resource for HOA’s to draw upon. Experienced, highly competent and very responsive. I have, and will continue to recommend Mark Biddison.
I’ve known Mark Biddison for over 30 years, he is a fine man and a great representative. He is always prepared! You’ll get the truth even when you don’t want to hear it. His advice and experience are sound. He is very responsive and never left us hanging when we had concerns. He always had detailed information about why we should take a particular path when we had questions. His ability to remain calm and clear when we were very upset was critical to feeling we were in good hands.
- Criminal Law (including DUI/DWI)
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Recreational Vehicle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Skiing/Snowboarding Injuries
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California, 1980 J.D.
Honors: Moot Court Honors Board
- California State University, San Bernardino,
- Colorado, 1988
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit, 1989
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1990
- California Bar Association: 1980 – 2020 (Inactive 2021)
- United States District Court – Eastern District of California – 1981
- United States District Court – Northern District of California – 1986
- United States District Court – Central District of California – 1991
Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of California
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
Review Our Team?
We are always so grateful when our clients take the time to review us online. We value your time and so to make it easier for you we have created this landing page to easily point you to links where we can be reviewed.
Thank you for taking the time.
Please choose where you would like to leave a review: